- Clamps for Woodworking
- Edge Clamps
- Bessey B-EC3 - Clamp, woodworking, three way edge clamp, 2.5 In. x 2.5 In., 300 lb
Bessey B-EC3 - Clamp, woodworking, three way edge clamp, 2.5 In. x 2.5 In., 300 lb
(You save $2.00)
Drop Forged, 2-1/2 Inch, 3 Way Edge Clamp
This light, triple spindled clamp is great for precision placement of overhanging edge treatments. Each spindle can be individually adjusted for exact spacing. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Strong drop forged C-frame
- 3 spindles make this a versatile tool
- All steel construction makes it suitable for welding applications
- One of the most cost effective choices in the style of clamp
- Light duty 3-way edge clamp (EC)
The simplest in design, the 3-way edge clamp is lightweight and perfect for those basic edging projects. Adjustable three ways to allow you to align the centre jaw in the right place to apply your pressure.
- Jaw Width: 0.636 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 2.5 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 2.5 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 300 LBS.
- Material Composition: Steel
- Color / Finish: Steel
Find Similar Products by Category