DeWALT - 10" Table Saw (28-1/2" Rip Capacity) with Stand - DWE7490X
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
- Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts.
- 28-1/2" of rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim material
- On board Storage provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife, push stick, miter gage, wrenches, and cord wrap when not in use.
- Compact folding stand
- Blade Guard Assembly allows for tool free adjustments of the guard for different application
- Flip over fence, allows for narrow rip cuts.
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package.
- Features a 15.0 AMP high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- 2-1/2" Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- 3-1/8" depth of cut at 90 and 2-1/4" at 45
- 21-7/8" x 26 - 3/8" table provides superior material support
|No Load Speed||4800rpm|
|Dust Port Diameter||2-1/2"|
|Depth of Cut at 90°||3-1/8"|
|Depth of Cut at 45°||2-1/4"|
|Max Rip To Right Of Blade||28-1/2"|
|Max Rip To Left Of Blade||16-1/2"|
|Max Width of Dado||13/16"|
- 10" 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Folding Table saw stand
- Miter Gauge
- Push Stick
- Folding Stand
- Rip Fence
- 2x Blade Wrenches
- Blade Guard Assembly