Pearl MAX4560CBT - 4-1/2 X 7/8 Redline Cbt Maxidisc Trimmable Flap Discs, Type 29 Shape Box Of 10
Pearl's Ceramic Bonded Technology (CBT) grain is a non-fused ceramic aluminum oxide that is extremely strong and durable. It is a very fine crystalline structure, which allows for micro-fracturing of the abrasive grain. This promotes constant generation of new cutting edges allowing for longer life and faster stock removal throughout the entire life of the wheel. In addition, CBT grains perform exceptionally well on stainless steel.
UP TO 50% HIGHER STOCK REMOVAL RATE THAN ZIRCONIA FLAP DISCS!
- Faster stock removal compared to A.O. and Zirconia resin fiber discs
- Longer life compared to A.O. and Zirconia resin fiber discs
- Grinds cool - Doesn't burn the work piece
- Grains remain sharp through entire life of the wheel - "self sharpening"
- Exceptional performance on stainless steel and other high tensile alloys
- Consistent surface finishes
- Resist glazing and loading
- Type 29
- Trimmable backing for medium flexibility
- Redline CBT (Ceramic Bond Technology)
- For ferrous metals, iron, steel, stainless steel, hard Materials