Bessey BCS440V - Bearing heater, 22 In.O.D.x11 In.W 480 volt
Induction Bearing Heater, up to 22 Inches OD, Maximum Width 11-1/2 Inches
Proper bearing installation is essential to safeguard maximum bearing life. Maintenance experts estimate that 27% of bearing failures can be attributed to improper installation and mounting errors. A bearing that is only a few thousandths of an inch out of alignment can have its lifespan cut in half. By heating the inner race to ~250°F prior to installation, the user allows the bearing to expand and slide easily onto the shaft. Magnetic induction is a safe and efficient method of generating heat to expand bearings for installation. No open flame or hot oil to worry about. Magnetic induction heats bearings evenly & quicker than hot plates. BESSEY. Simply better.
- BESSEY Induction bearing heater extends bearing life and cuts operating cost by eliminating hammering and pounding to cold-mount bearings
- Works on bearings, sprockets, gears, couplings, sleeves
- Reduces risk to operator from flames, torches or oil baths
- Bearing capacity: 12-1/4" x 22" O.D. (32" OD with optional raising blocks)
- Model BC Special (240V, or 480V or 600V)
Bearing capacity: 11 1?2" x 22" O.D. (32"OD with optional raising blocks).
Find Similar Products by Category