Bessey RSC-24 - Clamp, anti-vibration, Omega bend style, 24 In. x 4.75 In., 1100 lb
RSC Series, 24 Inch Capacity 4-3/4 Inch Throat Depth
Clamps that are tightened via a threaded spindle mechanism will work loose when subjected to extended periods of vibration. Thanks to the patented OMEGA bend this clamp maintains its positive clamping pressure longer under heavy vibration than a conventional clamp. It is durable, lightweight and easy to use. Designed & manufactured for years of dependable service, these clamps are made in BESSEY's own German production facilities and, from steel that comes from BESSEY's own European steel mills. BESSEY created the first sliding arm clamp and to this day remains the category leader in both quality and design. BESSEY. Simply better.
- The patented OMEGA bend dampens the impact of external vibrations while clamping.
- Fixed arm and pressure plate produced and tempered from one piece of quality BESSEY steel.
- The arc of the OMEGA curve enables the rail to hug tightly to the work piece surface allows clamping right into the corner of the clamp
- Profiles rail of BESSEY precision steel provides stability and strength
- Sliding steel pin handle
- OMEGA bend clamps (RSC Series)
Thanks to the patented OMEGA bend this clamp maintains its positive clamping pressure longer under heavy vibration than a conventional clamp. It is durable, lightweight and easy to use.
- Jaw Width: 1.5 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 4.75 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 24 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 1110 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 63/64 Inches x 15/32 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.7 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel
- Color / Finish: Zinc plated steel