Bessey 540-3 - Clamp, C-style, ductile cast, 3 In. x 1.875 In., 1800 lb
Ductile C-clamp 3 Inch Capacity, 1-7/8 Inch Throat Depth
The BESSEY 540 series c-clamps are made of high tensile, ductile iron casting. This provides excellent strength in a cast frame c-clamp. The black oxide spindle resists corrosion. Tremendous range of capacities; from 2-1/2 to 14 inches. Wide range of applications in metal fabrication, woodworking, auto repair etc . BESSEY. Simply better.
- Ductile cast iron frames
- Stronger than malleable cast iron frames
- Swiveling pressure pad.
- Hardened, cold drawn steel spindle
- ACME threaded spindle for quick, smooth clamping operations
- Steel sliding T-Bar for use in tight spaces
- Available in 9 sizes
- 540 series ductile alloy c-clamps
Made of high tensile ductile alloy casting which provides excellent strength in a cast clamp. The black oxide spindle resists corrosion. Tremendous range of pressures, capacities and applications. Clamping force offerings from 400 to 40 000 lbs.
- Jaw Width: 1.25 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 1.875 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 3 Inches.
- Holding Capacity: 1800 LBS.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.465 Inches.
- Material Composition: Ductile cast iron, 60,000 PSI