- Clamps for Woodworking
- One Hand, Light Duty & Clutch
- Bessey EZS90-8 - Clamp, one hand, EZS Series, 36 In. x 3.5 In., 445 lb
Bessey EZS90-8 - Clamp, one hand, EZS Series, 36 In. x 3.5 In., 445 lb
36 Inch Capacity, 2-3/8 Inch Throat Depth,One-Handed Clamp
The EZS series clamps are a powerful bit of technology from BESSEY. They make it possible for you to create up to 445 pounds of clamping force and do it single handed. This leaves one hand free to hold the work piece in place while clamping. EZS clamps are also reversible so that a spreading action is created. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Powerful technology - single hand clamping or spreading of work pieces with up to 445 Lbs of force
- No tools required to convert from clamping to spreading
- Soft-touch pads eliminate marring of work
- Ergonomically shaped composite handle with pump lever makes it easy to achieve maximum clamping force
- Available in five sizes from 6 In. to 36 In.
- One-handed EZS clamps
The EZS One Hand Clamp by BESSEY® offers a revitalized approach to the one hand clamp market. What makes it so new and fresh is that it has been engineered from the start to offer and fresh is that it has been engineered from the start to offer clean design lines, comfortable handles, 445 lbs of clamp force and the ability to transition smoothly from clamping to spreading.
- Jaw Width: 1.575 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 3 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 36 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 445 LBS.
- Minimum Jaw Opening: 6.75 Inches.
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 43.5 Inches.
- Rail Dimensions: 3/4 Inches x 15/64 Inches.
Find Similar Products by Category