Bessey GS16K - Clamp, welding, F-style, crimped on swivel pad, 6 In. x 3.125 In., 550 lb
classiX Series Clamp, 6 Inch Capacity 3-1/8 Inch Throat Depth, Standard Pad
The classiX® line by BESSEY is an international line of high-value clamps with great prices & great quality. These clamps are available in a wide variety of throat depths and clamping capacities to meet any professionals needs The classiX® are a common global platform of all-steel clamps built from internationally sourced components. Designed for years of dependable service; all components are manufactured to BESSEY's engineering specifications & quality controlled by BESSEY. BESSEY. Simply better.
- "classiX®" - BESSEY's international line of high value clamps
- Dependable performance
- Standard swivel pressure pads
- Sliding steel pin handle
- Hardened spindle with ACME thread
- Rail and fixed top jaw are drawn, heat treated, tempered and quenched under rigid controls by BESSEY
- Does the work of C Clamps but does it 9x faster
- classiX® - Standard pad
A range of clamp sizes and performance characteristics with a field replaceable contact pad
- Jaw Width: 1 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 3.125 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 6 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 550 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 5/8 Inches x 19/64 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.55 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel
- Color / Finish: Zinc plated steel