Bessey 8500HPC-14 - Clamp, welding, F-style, heavy duty Morpad, 14 In. x 4 In., 8500 lb
High-Performance, Extra High Pressure, 14 Inch Capacity, with 4 Inch Throat Depth
The 8500HPC series sliding arm clamps are exclusive to BESSEY. These all steal bar clamp's have a unique, narrow throat depth which enables you to create up to 8500 pounds clamping force with a tool that is considerably lighter than the 7200 series with their 8 inch throat depth. Like the others in our high performance line, the 7200 series features the new improved MorPad for smoother, more efficient clamping. These clamps are made in Germany, in BESSEY's own factory from steel that comes from Bessey's own steel mill. BESSEY is the only clamp manufacturer with quality control from raw material to finished product. BESSEY created the first sliding arm clamp and to this day remains the category leader in both quality and design. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Unique BESSEY MorPad tilts to 35°
- Sliding arm is made of tempered, drop-forged steel
- Clamp rail and fixed jaw are created from a single piece of BESSEY cold drawn steel
- After bending and forming of the fixed jaw the rails are heat treated for maximum strength
- Specially hardened spindle reisists weld spatter
- Does the work of C Clamps but does it 9x faster
- Extra high pressure all-steel bar clamp (8500HPC)
This clamp has a narrower throat depth which enables a much higher clamping force than a comparably sized clamp with a larger throat depth. Comes with: Standard rail profile, MorPad.
- Jaw Width: 1.5 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 4 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 14 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 8500 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 1-37/64 Inches x 25/32 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.85 Inches.
- Maximum Torque Input: 77.4 FT/LBS.
- Handle Length: 6.875 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel
- Color / Finish: Zinc plated steel