Bessey DT2400-24 - Clamp, welding, F-style with grip, heavy duty Morpad, 24 In. x 8 In., 1770 lb
High-Performance Clamp, 24 Inch Capacity, with 8 Inch Throat Depth
A single sliding arm clamp can do the work of many different sizes of "C" clamp & do it nine times faster! The BESSEY DT2400-12 and DT2400-24 clamps are high performance all-steel bar clamps with a throat depth of 8 inches. The patented improved MorPad allows for easier and more efficient application of force. Designed & manufactured for years of dependable service, these clamps are made in BESSEY's own German production facilities and, from steel that comes from BESSEY's own European steel mills. BESSEY created the first sliding arm clamp and to this day remains the category leader in both quality and design. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Unique BESSEY MorPad tilts to 35°
- Sliding arm is made of tempered, drop-forged steel
- Clamp rail and fixed jaw are created from a single piece of BESSEY cold drawn steel
- After bending and forming of the fixed jaw the rails are heat treated for maximum strength
- Specially hardened spindle reisists weld spatter
- Does the work of C Clamps but does it 9x faster
- Comes with a BESSEY Grip Handle - a durable comfortable accessory that fits snuggly over the standard steel sliding pin handle
- Regular duty clamp, deep throat version (DT2400 Series)
This series has an extended throat depth of 8 In for that extra reach that is sometimes needed. Comes with: Standard rail profile, MorPad, ergonomic BESSEY® grip
- Jaw Width: 1.5 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 8 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 24 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 1770 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 1-3/16 Inches x 19/32 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.78 Inches.
- Maximum Torque Input: 29.5 FT/LBS.
- Handle Length: 4.75 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel
- Color / Finish: Zinc plated steel