- Clamps for Woodworking
- One Hand, Light Duty & Clutch
- Bessey GSCC2.530 - Clamp, woodworking, clutch style, swivel pads, 2.5 In. x 30 In., 600 lb
Bessey GSCC2.530 - Clamp, woodworking, clutch style, swivel pads, 2.5 In. x 30 In., 600 lb
Clutch Style Bar Clamp, 30 Inch Capacity 2-1/2 Inch Throat
The BESSEY clutch style clamps are a popular regular duty clamp that can be used for a wide range of projects. These economical clamps are available in a wide range of sizes starting with the GSCC2.506 with a 2-1/5 " throat x 6 " capacity up to the GSCC5.024 with a 5" throat x 24" capacity &, a range of clamping pressures from 600 to 1200 Lbs. The are powder coated, ductile cast iron jaws. All models available with wood handle, selected models also available with 2K cushion grip handle. BESSEY. Simply better
- Regular duty clamp, suitable for a wide range of projects.
- Durable powder coated cast-iron fixed and sliding jaws
- Nickel plated, drawn serrated rail
- 2 piece slip clutch plates
- Non-marring protective pads on both jaws
- Comfortable wood grip
- Clutch style (GSCC)
Cast iron jaws, durable powder coated cast-iron fixed and sliding jaws. Safety by design, nickel plated, drawn and serrated rail. Secure 2 piece slip-clutch plates keep the jaw sturdy and in place. Protective pads, non-marring pads on the top and bottom jaws.
- Jaw Width: 1 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 2.5 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 30 Inches.
- Holding Capacity: 600 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 3/4 Inches x 1/4 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.393 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel and malleable cast-iron with a composite plastic handle
- Color / Finish: Black and red
Posted by John Patterson on 2021 Jan 23rd
Just purchased 8 bessey clamps of varies sizes & have used most of them on a project. VERY pleased with them. The prompt shipment & quick replacement of a missing clamping protector was really appreciated.
Highly recommend both Bessey clamps & Canucktool service,
Find Similar Products by Category