Bessey LMU2.006 - Clamp, woodworking, F-style, zinc jaws, swivel pads, 2 In. x 6 In., 330 lb
Step Over Clamp, 6 Inch Capacity 2 Inch Throat Depth, Die Cast Zinc Jaws
Strong yet light weight these handy little clamps with die-cast zinc sliding jaws can easily create 330 pounds of clamping force. The U-shaped bar helps to clamp over small obstruction so you can get to those hard -to-reach places. The LM series clamps may be small in stature, but big on full sized features such as an ACME threaded screw for quick smooth operation. Serrated rail for slip resistance and non-marring soft pressure pads on the jaws. BESSEY. Simply better.
- U shaped fixed jaw for reaching over small obstructions
- Zinc die cast jaws are light weight but still hold up to 550 pounds of clamping force
- Serrated rail for slip resistant grip
- Large ACME thread for quick, smooth operation
- Non-marring plastic caps on pressure pad
- Light duty, zinc die cast, step over bar clamp (LMU)
Small, light weight and made of quality durable material. The U shaped bar helps to clamp over small obstructions and apply the clamping force where you need it. Comes with two plastic pressure caps.
- Jaw Width: 0.9 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 2 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 6 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 330 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 19/32 Inches x 3/16 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.393 Inches.