Bessey GSV300M - Variable clamp set, 118 x 5.5 IN, 2660 lbs force
118 Inch Capacity, 5-1/2 Inch Throat Depth, All Steal Double Force Clamp
The modular concept of the "Double Force" clamping system allows for an incredibly wide range of applications. There are 2 different rail cross sections available, SLV models are 27 x 13 mm (1 1/16" x 1/2"); the GSV model has a 30 x 15 mm (1 3/16" x 5/8") profile for high clamping forces. Clamping widths range from 16 to 118 In. The rail end slide stops can be removed without tools. This allows for quick changes to the clamping set up. You can easily reverse the sliding arms for spreading or add extra sliding arms for clamping multiple pieces. Create custom assembly jigs for large assemblies quickly & easily. This versatility makes creating custom setups even for just one time use an economical prospect. SLV sliding arms available in 3 different styles, all with a 4-3/4 inch throat depth. GSV sliding arms all have spindles with sliding T-bar handles & are equipped with heavy duty MorPads for maximum clamping force. The standard GSV300M clamp sliding arms have a throat depth of 5-1/2 inches. There are also 4-3/4 & 7-1/2 inch throat depth versions available. The clamping system's flexibility means numerous applications can be handled by the various combinations of rails and sliding arms. Clamp more with less using this unique BESSEY clamping system. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Unique BESSEY MorPad tilts to 35° easily removed for maintenance or replacement
- Replacement arms, spindles and MorPads are available as well as many optional sliding arm assemblies
- Rails are drawn, heat treated, tempered and quenched under rigid controls in BESSEY's own steel plant
- Heat treated, high carbon ACME threaded screw tempered and quenched to give greater loading capacity and longer service life, spatter resistant
- Drop forged, electro-galvanized steel sliding arm
- Double force all-steel clamps
A myriad of options! New flexibility and large clamping capacities.Two available rail models: 1 1?16" x 1?2" profile in three lengths; 1 3?16" x 5?8" profile for high clamping forces and clamping widths up to 118". Rail end fastenings (both sides) can be loosened without tools. Change fitted sliding arms from clamping to spreading or replace with different sliding arms or supplement with others. Sliding arms available with wooden grips, lever handles or T-Bars. This clamping systems flexibility means numerous applications can be handled by the combinations of rails and sliding arms.
- Jaw Width: 1.5 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 5.5 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 118 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 2000 LBS.
- Minimum Jaw Opening: 16 Inches.
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 131 Inches.
- Rail Dimensions: 1-3/16 Inches x 19/32 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.78 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel
- Color / Finish: Zinc plated steel