Fein - Turbo I Dust Extractor - 92027236090
Compact wet and dry vacuum with connection for power tools during workshop and installation use.
- High performance turbine for 151 cfm (71 l/s) flow rate and 98.4" of water lift (245 mbar vacuum).
- Low volume of 66 dB (A).
- large range due to 16 ft power cord and 16 ft vacuum hose.
- Large wheels rotate 360° for optimal maneuverability, even in tight conditions.
- Tool coupling with suction control for easy control of suction power.
- Autostart outlet with power-on delay to prevent current spikes.
- Practical storage area with rim.
- Power consumption: 1,100 Watts
- Suction capacity: 151 cfm
- Static water lift: 98.4 In
- Capacity: 5.8 gal
- Weight according to EPTA: 17.9 lbs
- Cable with plug: 19.7 ft
- 1 suction hose 13 ft [4 m], 1-3/8 in [35 mm] dia.
- 1 tool coupling with suction control
- 1 filter bag
- 1 Filter
Posted by Joe on 2019 Sep 30th
Bought two of these vacuums.... have been running for 8 hrs a day for about a week now.... fantastic suction.....very quiet....tool they're connected to makes more noise.... bought this model because not electronic variable suction control as I use a remote variable speed unit with them....works great.....easy to clean...will soon be using with an inline cyclone unit so the less expensive smaller capacity as compared to the Turbo 2 is more than adequate...... Got the best price through Canuck tools.....received immediate replies from Mike to any questions I had plus he had it delivered to my door next day.. Was super happy to be able to buy from a Canadian supplier......Will definitely purchase a third one should need arise......hopefully again from Canuck tools....................