DeWalt - FLEXVOLT™ 60V MAX* GRINDER - DCG414B
Discontinued by Manufacturer and No Longer Available
- 13 Amp Equivalent Power*
- rake engages when trigger is released, stopping speeds of 1.5 seBconds with standard grinding wheel (4-1/2" x 1/4" Bonded abrasive wheel, non-hubbed)
- Kicback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the grinder off.
- E-Clutch activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor.
- 9,000 RPM Speed allows the use of up to 6" wheels
- Allows for up to 6" wheel size for both cutting and grinding applications.
|BATTERY TYPE||LITHIUM ION|
|NO LOAD SPEED||9000 RPM|
|TOOL WEIGHT||4.66 LBS|
|E-CLUTCH® / OVERLOAD PROTECTION||NO|
|MAX WATTS OUT||1700 W|
|TOOL-FREE FLANGE SYSTEM||YES|
- DCG414 Grinder, Side Handle, 4-1/2" (115mm) Type 27 Wheel, 4-1/2" (115mm) Type 27 Guard, 6" (150mm) Type 27 Guard, Wrench, and Flanges