- Cutting and Drilling Tooling
- Screwdriver and Impact Bits
- Wera 05071061001 - 3840/1 Ts Hex-Plus Sw 7/64" X 25 Mm Bits For Hex Socket Screws
Wera 05071061001 - 3840/1 Ts Hex-Plus Sw 7/64" X 25 Mm Bits For Hex Socket Screws
3840/1 TS bits, stainless, 25 mm x 1"
High quality bits out of stainless steel for hexagon socket screws. Wera stainless are made out of stainless steel which prevents the formation of unsightly extraneous rust. The Hex-Plus profile offers a greater contact surface in the head of the screw. The notching effect is therefore reduced to a minimum and damage to the screw head more or less eliminated. Come with Torsion zone: Torsion bits take-up torque peaks and absorb them in the Torsion zone. This prevents premature wear and extends the service life of the bit. 1/4" hexagon, suitable for holders as per DIN ISO 1173-D 6.3.
- Solution to the extraneous rust problem: fasten stainless screws with stainless tools
- For socket head screws
- Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer
- Torsion design against premature wear
- Take it easy tool finder: colour coding according to profile and size