- Clamps for Metalworking
- Shop Floor Clamps
- Bessey CL24 - Clamp, metalworking, cantilever action, 24 In. x 4.75 In., 1775 lb
Bessey CL24 - Clamp, metalworking, cantilever action, 24 In. x 4.75 In., 1775 lb
Shop Floor Clamp, 24 Inch Capacity 4 Inch Throat Depth
The BESSEY CL24 clamp is a versatile tool that can be a clamp or spreader. The special cantilevered design keeps the spindle & handle behind the clamp's rail to minimize obstruction over work piece. The V-grooved pressure plate is made of high grade cast iron and swivels up to 30 degrees. The CL24 clamp is easily reversible for spreading applications (spreading also requires optional CLS SHOE reverse pressure pad). Designed & manufactured for years of dependable service, these clamps are made in BESSEY's own German production facilities and, from steel that comes from BESSEY's own European steel mills. BESSEY created the first sliding arm clamp and to this day remains the category leader in both quality and design. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Spindle mechanism can be positioned outside working area for use in confined spaces
- Can be used as a spreader (needs optional CLS shoe)
- High-grade cast pressure pad.
- Removable end stop to allow the sliding arm to be quickly turned around for spreading
- Pressure pad swivels up to 30°
- Claw clamp (CL)
A welders versatile clamp or spreader. The spindle mechanism is on the back side of the sliding arm so that it is out of the work area. The V-grooved pressure plate is made of high grade cast iron and swivels up to 30°. Jaw reverses to act as a spreader.
- Jaw Width: 1 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 4 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 24 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 1775 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 1-1/16 Inches x 33/64 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.7 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel
- Color / Finish: Steel
Find Similar Products by Category