- Shop by Brand
- Lifting and Hoisting Equipment
- Chain Hoists
- Jet 101432 - (L95-2002) 2 Ton 10' Lift Chain Hoist - Super Heavy Duty (Overload Protection)
Jet 101432 - (L95-2002) 2 Ton 10' Lift Chain Hoist - Super Heavy Duty (Overload Protection)
- Series L-95 is equipped with an automatic overload protection device as standard equipment
- Overload protection is pre-set at 120% of rated capacity
- Exclusive Class V+ load chain is the world's strongest grade
- Provides unparalleled safety for the most demanding applications
- Chrome Molybdenum load gears for maximum strength and resistance to shock
- Load sheave is designed for long wear with uniform pockets for correct chain contact
- Sealed bearings support load and reduce operator effort
- Drop forged hooks are designed to bend slowly to warn of overloads
- Rolled edge on hand wheel cover acts as a chain guide and allows smooth operation even when pulling the hand chain at an angle
- Dual pawl brake is completely enclosed to protect the brake mechanism
- Non-asbestos wet friction brake discs will not slip even when oil is present
- Electrostatic powder coated before assembly to protect against rust and corrosion
- Tested to 150% of rated capacity
- Meets OSHA and ANSI B30.16 standards (certificate included)
- Made in Japan INSERT HAND DRAWN DIAGRAM
- safety hooks icon
- super heavy duty icon
- Rated Lifting Capacity : 2 T
- Rated Lifting Capacity : 4,400 lb
- Standard Lift : 10'
- Head Room : 14-3/4"
- Number of Falls : 1
- Load Chain Diameter : 8.0 mm
- Force Req. to Lift Capacity : 73 lb
- Length of Hand Chain Pulled to Lift Load 1' : 77'
- A: 14-3/4"
- B: 7-3/16"
- C: 3-1/4"
- D: 3-15/16"
- E: 8-7/16"
- F: 1-11/16"
- G: 2-3/32"
- H: 1-1/8"
- I: 7/8"
- N: 1-3/16"