93"L x 3/4"W x 6/10TPI M42 Cobalt Band Saw Blade
(You save $11.00)
M42 PRODUCTION BI-METAL BLADES
Durability for higher production speeds on difficult to machine solids and heavy walled structures
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Rugged bi-metal construction with hardened M42 teeth and tool steel fatigue resistant backer
- Used on medium to heavy production machines to cut solids and heavy-walled structures
- Handles hard to machine materials like stainless steel, Inconel, Monel.
- Variable pitch teeth can handle a wider range of cross sectional sizes
- High wear and heat resistance.
- Alloy steels
- mold steels
- carbon steels
- structural steels
- Good for straight cutting
- For thicker stock, minimum 1/4" thickness
- Quality USA Made Material
- Can be used for ferrous metals on metal cutting machines
- Fits 14" Delta, King, General, Jet, Grizzly, Craftex, Sears, Toolex and other 14" band saws which were designed to take a 92-1/2" - 93-1/2" blade.