- Shop by Brand
- MK Morse
- Band Saw Blades
- 99"L x 3/4"W x 3/4TPI Carbide Tipped Band Saw Blade
99"L x 3/4"W x 3/4TPI Carbide Tipped Band Saw Blade
(You save $35.00)
M-FACTOR CARBIDE TIPPED BAND SAW BLADE
Special purpose blades ideal for cutting all different types of woods in re-sawing applications. M-Factor carbide tipped bandsaw blades offer the longest possible life combined with the best quality cut for demanding applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Rugged construction with carbide tipped teeth and fatigue resistant backer
- Used on medium to heavy production machines to cut solid timber from 6 24 thick
- Variable pitch teeth can handle a wider range of cross sectional sizes
- High wear and heat resistance.
- Re-sawing of thick timber
- Good for straight cutting
- For resawing of thick wood timbers free from metals
- Quality USA Made Material
- Fits General Canada Model 490 and 590 saws, and other saws using a 99" blade.
Find Similar Products by Category