- Clamps for Woodworking
- Malleable Cast Bar Clamps
- Bessey IBEAM36 - I Beam Bar Clamp, 36 IN
Bessey IBEAM36 - I Beam Bar Clamp, 36 IN
(You save $7.99)
Industrial Bar Clamp, 36 Inch Capacity, 7000 Lbs Load Capacity
Designed to meet the demanding needs of industrial workloads. The IBeam is very stiff - will not bend or twist like other clamps over a long distance. These clamps are best for powerful clamping where strength and straightness over a distance are crucial to hold wood in alignment. BESSEY IBeam clamps are ideal for high-demand industrial and institutional woodworking. Available in 8 sizes, ranging from 24 to 96 inches in capacity. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Heavy duty
- Exceptionally strong I beam design
- Tough ductile cast iron clamping fixtures
- ACME threaded spindle
- Nickel plated rail
- Easy to grip crank handle
- 5 hardened clutch plates
- Jaw Width: 1.9 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 2.1 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 36 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 7000 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 15/32 Inches x 1-63/128 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.62 Inches.
- Handle Length: 5.75 Inches.
Find Similar Products by Category