Freud - 7-1/4X56 TOOTH NON-FERROUS METALS / PLASTICS SAW BLADE - D0756N
Diablo's specialty Non-Ferrous/Plastics thin kerf blade has a Triple Chip Grind (TCG) Tooth Design for long life and a clean, burr-free finish. Diablo's blade is ideal for on-the-job cutting of nonferrous metal such as copper pipe, aluminum extrusions, brass plate, etc.
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for non-ferrous, plastics, & laminates
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces friction, heat build up which adds to longer blade life
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Ideal For: Brass, Aluminum, Copper, Plastics, Laminate Flooring, Fiberglass
- Tool Use: Circular Saw
- Materials: Non-Ferrous Metals/Plastics