Freud - 12" Ultimate Cut-Off Blade - LU85R012
This Ultimate Cut-Off blade's teeth actually polish the material as it cuts. New laser-cut anti-vibration slots practically eliminate the vibration that resonates in standard blades, producing glass-smooth finishes. With a finish this perfect you wont need stabilizers!
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance
- No Stabilizers needed
- Unique Side Grind polishes the material to produce a superior finish
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
Item Number: LU85R012
12" x 96T Ultimate Cut-Off Blade
- Ideal For: Ultimate crosscutting blades for glass-smooth finishes when crosscutting hard and soft woods, so no sanding is required. Depth of cut (1/4" min to 1-5/8" max)
- Machine Use: Slide Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Plywood and Chip Board (1" Max Thickness), Wood & Laminates
- Hook Angle