Grex - 18 Ga. 1/2" to 1-9/16" Length Narrow Crown Finish Stapler - 9040
Fulfilling the demand for longer fasteners and a wider range of applications, GREX 9040 medium wire stapler drives longer length staples ranging from 1/2" to 1 9/16". The GREX 9040 drives standard readily available 1/4" narrow crown 18-gauge staples.
Designed for maximum mobility and maximum range of function, the GREX 9040 narrow crown stapler is lightweight, comfortable, convenient and built for all day continuous use. Sporting many attractive features the 9040 stapler has: A quick release nose cover, an easy drop-in loading magazine and a powerful motor that penetrates hardwood.
GREX, demanded by Pros, for more than 20 years has helped professionals rise to the top of their trade. Now explore.
- Drives 18-gauge 1/4" crown staples ranging from 1/2" to 1 9/16" in length
- Large range of staple lengths
- Drop-in loading for quick fastener reloading
- Penetrates hardwood
- Lightweight aluminum body designed for mobility and all day continuous use
- Precision machined aluminum piston, cylinder and firing valve
- Rubber handgrip for a comfortable firm grip
- Trigger or bump fire with safety that prevents accidental firing
- Quick release nose cover provides easy access to the staple chamber
- 360° exhaust cover allows adjustment in any direction
Case construction, Corners and blocks, Heavy cabinet work, Hardwood shelving fixtures, Installation of light trim moldings and pre-finished panelling, Plywood assembly, Underlayment, Subflooring, Crate and pallet construction, Fencing, Lattice, Etc...
12.5"L x 9.25"H x 3"W (31.8cm x 23.5cm x 7.6cm)
4.07 lbs. (1.85 kgs.)
70 ~ 100 psi (4.1 ~ 7 bars)
18 gauge 1/4" crown staples
1/2" ~ 1 9/16" (12mm ~ 40mm)
approx. 150 staples
1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug