King Canada KCG-12001GE-DF - Gasoline/propane generator with electric start
- Powerful 18 HP, 4 stroke air cooled OHV engineThis generator can run on gasoline or propane giving you the flexibility to chooseAVR system and electronic ignitionLow oil shut-off with indicator light protects the engineDuplex outlet: 120V/20 Amp. ACTwist lock outlet: 120V/240V 30 Amp. ACOutlet: 120V/240V/50 Amp. ACKeyed electric start and easy start recoil starterAC double throw circuit breaker and resets Terminals: 12V/8.3 Amp. DC with DC resetAmmeter / voltmeter and frequency / time digital meterWheel kit includes 10" wheels and pivot handlesNeutral bonded to frameCSA and EPA approvedComes with propane tank connection cable, 12V battery and spark plug socket
- PEAK WATTAGE (STARTING): 12,000W
- RUNNING WATTAGE: 9000W (Gasoline) / 8100W (Propane)
- AC CURRENT (120V/240V) GASOLINE / PROPANE: 75 Amp., 37.5 Amp. / 67.5 Amp., 33.75 Amp.
- ENGINE (OHV): 18 HP
- NO LOAD SPEED: 3,750 RPM
- DISPLACEMENT (CC): 457
- DUAL FUEL: Unleaded Gasoline & Propane
- FUEL TANK (L): 31
- OIL CAPACITY (L): 1.1
- RUN TIME: 8-9 hrs
- NOISE LEVEL: 74 dB(A)
Posted by WILLIAM LOBRAICO on 2022 Sep 5th
I haven’t used the generator yet so I can’t comment on its long term use. It was fairly easy to assemble and with the wheels attached it can be moved with a little effort. It does weigh over 200 pounds so be careful if you are moving it by yourself. The one thing I wasn’t pleased with was the fact that King Canada doesn’t provide any oil to use in it. I was able to find some good 10W-30 generator oil but it is not readily available at stores and I had to find it online. Once I have used the generator for an extended time I will be able to provide more information regarding fuel consumption, noise level etc.