Robert Sorby 765/25 - Precison Boring System - 25mm Stem (Metric)
Inlaying adds character. A Precision Boring System (765) is used in conjunction with the Indexing System (763) for accurate hole boring in work pieces. Pre-bored hardened steel inserts are available in metric - 6, 9 and 12mm - or inch sizes - ¼" , ?" and ½". Corresponding HSS brad point bits ensure total accuracy when drilling. For further project ideas see the Robert Sorby "Focus on Decorative Techniques" DVD (RSDVDDT).
- For use in conjunction with the Indexing System
- Full instructions supplied
- Metric System includes 6, 9, and 12mm drills and bushings
- Imperial System includes 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2" drills and bushings
- Extra and replacement drills and bushings available separately
- Indexing System (763) required for lathes without a built in index