Bessey PV2412 - Portable 120V Induction Bearing Heater
Induction Bearing Heater, Portable, Digital Readout, Temperature Control, Auto Demagnetization, up to 9-1/2 Inches OD
Proper bearing installation is essential to safeguard maximum bearing life. Maintenance experts estimate that 27% of bearing failures can be attributed to improper installation and mounting errors. A bearing that is only a few thousandths of an inch out of alignment can have its lifespan cut in half. By heating the inner race to ~250°F prior to installation, the user allows the bearing to expand and slide easily onto the shaft. Magnetic induction is a safe and efficient method of generating heat to expand bearings for installation. No open flame or hot oil to worry about. Magnetic induction heats bearings evenly & quicker than hot plates. BESSEY. Simply better.
- BESSEY Induction bearing heaters help you to get the maximum longevity from your bearings
- Longer bearing life means lower operating costs
- Works on bearings, sprockets, gears, couplings, sleeves
- Reduced risk to operator, compared with torches, ovens & oil baths
- Automatic demagnetization of bearings
- Easy to use
- Ready in minutes
- Max programmable time is 30 minutes
- Portable digital temperature control, certified PV2412
Includes cross bars standard: 1?4", 3?8", 9?16", 13?16", 1 9?16". Approx. weight: 47 lbs.
Find Similar Products by Category